"Godzilla. Truly a god incarnate."
-Kayoco Anne Patterson
The main character of the Godzilla franchise. Composite Godzilla takes feats from every part of the franchise, most notably movies and comics. Godzilla is at the low end of Cosmic Tier.
Since a composite has feats against multiple different incarnations of the same monster, each monster will be labeled
- Showa- The Showa series, from 1955-1975
- Heisei- Heisei series, 1984-1995
- Manga- The Godzilla mangas
- Mega- The movie Godzilla vs Megaguirus
- GMK- The movie Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- SOS- The continuity of Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
- FW- The movie Godzilla: Final Wars
- RoE- The continuity of the comics Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters, Godzilla (2012), and Godzilla: Rulers of Earth.
- Hell- The comic Godzilla In Hell
- HCW- The comic Godzilla: The Half-Century War
- Cat- The comic Godzilla: Cataclysm
Not all versions of Godzilla's Rogues Gallery are at the same level of power. For example, HCW Spacegodzilla has much less feats then Heisei Spacegodzilla.
Destructive Power Feats: Edit
Atomic Breath created a mushroom cloud and shook buildings across a city,  and leveled Washington, D.C., in one shot.  One shot Spacegodzilla (HCW). Destroyed Earth in a beam clash with Spacegodzilla (Hell).
- Red Spiral Ray:
- Nuclear Pulse:
- Destroys Orga by overwhelming his regeneration.
- Creates a large crater.
- Overwelms Mothras scales, which can reflect his Atomic Breath.
- Overwelms the shields of four Mechagodzillas (RoE), one of which can block his atomic breath.
- Sends the 90,000 ton King Ghidorah (Heisei) flying.
Speed Feats: Edit
Routinely reacts to Rodan (RoE), who is supersonic.
Tags the Human Torch 
Strength Feats: Edit
Threw Kumonga (FW), a 30,000 ton spider, over the horizon.
Uprooted the 200,000 ton Biolante (Manga).
Leveled Mount Olympus by slamming into it.
Matched the strength of classic Marvel Thor.
Durability Feats: Edit
Gets up from being thrown across Tokyo. 
Scientists studying Godzilla call his bones denser than titanium.
Tanks getting hit in the eye by the Human Torch and takes a hit from Classic Thor.
Takes multiple Massive Ordnance Penetrators, which can punch through 200 feet of concrete
Survived the Permian Extinction Impact, which wiped out 90% of life on Earth
Withstood attacks from Spacegodzilla (Manga), who had destroyed several planets.
Spacegodzilla's (Heisei) crystals (which should be at least Supernova level in their own durability) shatter against his flesh.
His cells survived a trip through a black hole and multiple supernovas. 
Stamina Feats: Edit
Wanders through the center of the Earth with no light, water, radioactive sustenance, or even oxygen at times. It takes years of this to make him drop from exhaustion.
Range Feats: Edit
Atomic Breath reaches cloud level
Can hit targets in space. 
Intellligence Feats: Edit
"Talks" with Showa Anguirus.
Destroys Spacegodzilla's (Heisei) power source with MOGUERA.
Powers, Abilities, and Gear: Edit
- Oxygen independence- Godzilla can survive for years at a time under the sea. While this is sometimes portrayed as him having gills, he can also survive in hostile environments like other planets, outer space, and submerged in lava.
- Regeneration- Godzilla can quickly heal from injuries he receives due to his Regenerator G1 cells
- Psychic Resistance- Godzilla has displayed resistance to telepathic attacks on multiple occasions
- Radar Sense- As of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla can detect nearby threats even if he can't see them
- Energy Absorption- Godzilla can absorb energy to heal himself, power up, and even gain new abilities. This most often happens with nuclear power, such as from power plants or submarines, but he's also absorbed natural lightning, GMK Ghidorah's mystical gravity beams, and the life force of his monster allies.
- Magnetism- After being struck by lightning multiple times, Godzilla developed his own magnetic field to use against Mechagodzilla. This appears to be temporary, as he didn't use it the second time he fought Mechagodzilla.
- Atomic Breath- Godzilla's main ability, a powerful blast of flame-like radiation. Can be focused for more piercing/cutting power.
- Nuclear Pulse- A short range, omnidirectional blast of radiation from Godzillas body.
- Photon Beams- A form of focused Atomic Breath that Godzilla can fire from his spines  or the end of his tail.
- Electromagnetic Shield- Godzilla's spines generate an electromagnetic shield around his body which blocks damage
Godzilla is much slower than other Cosmics and even high Planetaries. Combined with his size, this makes him an easy target. Artificial sources of electricity, such as power lines or Mechagodzilla's weapons, can hurt him. He's most weak to things that drain his nuclear energy, such as Cadmium or Anti Nuclear Energy Bacteria (ANEB). Hitting his gills can cause him great pain.
Other Feats: Edit
Even when weakened after years without sustenance, Godzilla can still heal wounds.
Absorbing radiation revives Godzilla from near death.
Regains power and heals by absorbing a nuclear reactor.
Gains Atomic Breath from being nuked.